Adroit Market Research published a new research study titled, “Global Sesame Oil Market Size 2017 By Product Type (White Sesame Oil, Black Sesame Oil, Others), By Grade (Refined, Unrefined), By Application (Food & Health, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Others) By Region and Forecast 2018 to 2025”. The sesame oil market research report provides an exhaustive analysis on the sesame seed oil market at the global as well as regional and country level. A broad view about the historic, current, and future trends pertaining to the market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and revenue (USD Million) in the sesame seed oil market report. In-detail company profiles of the prominent industry players have been included in the global sesame oil market research report.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/382
The global sesame oil market is likely to exceed USD 11.50 Billion by 2025. Over the past few years, there has been a rising demand for vegetable oils in the manufacturing of processed foods and biofuels. Among the variety of edible oils that are available in the global market, sesame oil has been gaining a high popularity over the recent years. Good flavor & fragrance, high smoke point and better nutritional content are some of the key attributes that are expected to the consumption of sesame oil market in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa by 2025.
Highest growth is anticipated to come from the pharmaceutical segment among the major applications of the sesame seed oil market. The sesame oil market growth in this application is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.6%. Increasing use of sesame oil as an injectable active pharmaceutical ingredient is expected to open new opportunities for the growth of the market in the near future.
The unrefined grade had a higher demand accounting for more than one-third share of the global sesame seed oil market in 2017. Unrefined oil is less prone to turning rancid and hence has a longer shelf life, owing to which the consumer preference for this grade has increased over the refined grade. Both, refined and unrefined oils, are extensively used in cooking depending on the consumer’s choice. Moreover, they are used in processing of foods demanding for an extended shelf life. Changing lifestyle of consumers is anticipated to augment the demand for sesame oil infused products, especially those with allergies to peanut oils.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/sesame-oil-market
The sesame oil market in Europe is likely to witness expansion at a CAGR slightly higher than the global industry. Sesame oil is treated as a specialty product in this region resulting in an easy penetration of the product especially in the personal care & cosmetics and pharmaceutical. The preference for sesame oil for household purposes has been rising in Europe, as there is a growing consumer interest in ethnic cuisines, gourmet products and healthier oils. Sesame oil can be sold in bottles to consumers but there is also a growing market for food applications, such as the use of sesame oil in hummus and salad dressings. Most European consumers of sesame oil live in the United Kingdom and Germany. Kadoya, Wilmar International and Dipasa are some of the leading players operating in the global sesame seed oil market.
Key segments of the global sesame oil market research report
Product Type Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Black Sesame Oil
White Sesame Oil
Grade Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Food & Health
Personal Care & Cosmetics
Regional Overview, 2013-2025 (Kilo Tons) (USD Million)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What does the report include?
- The study on the global sesame oil market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competitiveness has been evaluated using value chain, PESTEL analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study includes a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, grade, application and geography
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global sesame seeds and sesame oil sectors. The report will benefit:
- Executives of sesame seeds and oil manufacturing companies
- Managers working in financial establishments focusing on publishing current and forecast data pertaining to sesame oil market
- Venture capitalist looking into investing capital
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers players in the supply chain looking for in-depth analysis of the oil crops and edible oils sectors
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
Enquire for in-depth information before buying this report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/382
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Adroit Market Research
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600,
Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A
Phone No: +1 (214) 884-6068
Email: [email protected]