ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Protein Sequencing Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
(Get Free Sample Copy at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1779345 )
Protein Sequencing Market is projected to reach US$ 1,088 Million by 2023 from US$ 925 Million in 2018, at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period. This report spread across 118 Pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 58 tables and 37 figures is now available in this research.
Most Popular Companies in the Protein Sequencing Market include are
- Shimadzu (Japan)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
- SGS S.A. (Switzerland)
- Waters Corporation (US)
- Rapid Novor (Canada)
- Agilent Technologies (US)
- Charles River Laboratories (US)
- Selvita (Poland)
“Mass spectrometry technology segment to dominate the protein sequencing market in 2018”
By Technology, the protein sequencing market is segmented into mass spectrometry and Edman degradation. The mass spectrometry segment is expected to command the largest share of the protein sequencing market in 2018. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the advantages of mass spectrometry, such as high-throughput sequencing capabilities, cost efficiency, and identification of blocked or modified proteins. Market growth can also be attributed to the increasing focus of market players on launching technologically advanced mass spectrometry instruments and the increasing applications of mass spectrometry in proteomics research.
(Avail Discount at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1779345 )
“Academic institutes and research centers to register the highest CAGR during 2018–2023”
On the Basis of End User,the protein sequencing market is segmented into academic institutes &research centers, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, and other end users. Academic institutes & research centers are estimated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Growth in this segment can be attributed to the increase in funding for proteomic research by public and private institutes.
“The protein sequencing market in the APAC is projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period”
The Protein Sequencing Market in the Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023. Factors such the availability of government funding for life science research, advanced sequencing infrastructure in research organizations, and the presence of a large number of protein sequencing service providers in the region are driving the growth of the protein sequencing market in the APAC region.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (33%), Tier 2 (47%), and Tier 3 (22%)
- By Designation: C-level (48%), Director-level (19%), and Others (33%)
- By Region: North America (31%), Europe (33%), APAC (19%), and RoW (17%)
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To forecast the size of the protein sequencing market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To define, describe, and forecast the protein sequencing industry based on product & service, technology, application, end user, and region
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and research & development activities in the protein sequencing industry
(Access Full report @https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1779345 )
Competitive Landscape of Protein Sequencing Market:
2 Market Share Analysis
3 Competitive Situation and Trends
3.1 Product Launches and Services
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
[email protected] / Call +1 888 391 5441
Tower B5, Office 101,
Magarpatta City SEZ,