Liquid biopsy is a fast alternative to conventional tumor biopsies because minimal surgical invasion is required to obtain the most molecular information about the cancer. With the rapid development of NGS technology, it is estimated that liquid biopsies will take a major place in the context of cancer-related surveys and surveys.
Currently, research on cancer diagnosis focuses mainly on liquid biopsy. Market participants and research institutions are conducting extensive clinical trials to develop highly sensitive liquid biopsy platforms. Grail, a US-based biotech company, launched 120,000 patient studies for early breast cancer early in May 2018 with $ 1 billion in VC funding. In January 2018, a researcher at Johns Hopkins developed a test called CancerSEEK, a non-invasive, multi-analytical test that analyzes eight cancer protein levels and the presence or absence of cancer gene mutations in circulating DNA. This test included more than 1000 patients with stage III cancer in the non-metastatic stage I of the ovaries, stomach, stomach, liver, pancreas, esophagus, lung, colon and breast. Extensive research on liquid biopsy aimed at early diagnosis of cancer is likely to lead the market during the forecast period
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/liquid-biopsy-market-385299
The global liquid biopsy market is expected to reach nearly US$ 6.5 Billion by 2026. The advantages of liquid biopsy over solid tumor biopsy, rising prevalence of cancer, increasing preference for non-invasive procedures, growing public and private funding to support research activities in the field of liquid biopsy and favorable government initiatives, are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of liquid biopsy market in the coming years. Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of liquid biopsy market includes, clinical utility challenges, lack of sensitivity and specificity of liquid biopsy tests and unclear reimbursement & regulation scenario.
Liquid Biopsy Market – Company Profiles
Personal Genome Diagnostics, Guardant Health, Inc., Pathway Genomics, RainDance Technologies (Acquired by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.), Trovagene, Inc, Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc., Biocept, Inc., ANGLE plc, MDxHealth, Clearbridge BioMedics Pte Ltd, Exosome Diagnostics, Inc, Foundation Medicine, Inc, Roche Diagnostics (A Subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG), Genomic Health,Myriad Genetics, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, QIAGEN NV, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Menarini-Silicon Biosystems, GRAIL
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Circulating Biomarker
- Based on circulating biomarkers, the global liquid biopsy market is being dominated by Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs).
- The circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) is the second largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
- The cell free DNA (cfDNA) is the third largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
- The extracellular vesicles (EVs) segment is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Make an inquiry before [email protected] https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/liquid-biopsy-market-385299
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Product
- The global liquid biopsy market, by product, is being dominated by Kits and Consumables.
- The instruments segment is likely to witness highest growth in the global liquid biopsy market.
- The services segment captured least share of the liquid biopsy market.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Application
- The global liquid biopsy market, by application, is being dominated by oncology application.
- Lung cancer and breast cancer accounts for largest share of the liquid biopsy oncology market.
- The non-cancer application segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the market during the forecast period.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by End User
- In 2018, Reference laboratories captured largest share of the global liquid biopsy market.
- Hospital and Physician laboratories occupied second highest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2018, being followed by Academic and Research Centers.
Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – Regional Analysis
- North America accounted for largest share of the global liquid biopsy market in 2018, followed by Asia Pacific.
- In North America, United States accounted for largest share of the liquid biopsy market.
- In Europe, Germany and France are the leading market for liquid biopsy.
- Asia pacific is likely to be the fastest growing market for liquid biopsy during the forecasting period.
- In Asia Pacific, Japan and China are the leading market for liquid biopsy.
- Latin America is the fourth largest market for liquid biopsy, being followed by Middle East & Africa.
The scope of this Liquid Biopsy market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions. Research and analysis is carried out in this Liquid Biopsy report with one step or the combination of several steps depending upon the client need and the business requirements. Different markets, marketing strategies, trends, future products and emerging opportunities are taken into account while studying market and preparing this report. This Liquid Biopsy report has estimations of Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) in % value for the forecasted period that will help user or client to take decision based on futuristic chart.
This 360 Page report with 118 Figures and 7 Tables has been analyzed from 15 viewpoints:
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market Share & Forecast (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Circulating Biomarker (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Product (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Application (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Oncology Market & Forecast – By Cancer Types (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Oncology Market & Forecast – by Clinical Application (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by End User (2015 – 2026)
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – by Sample Type (2015 – 2026)
- Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast – Regional Analysis (2015 – 2026)
- Liquid Biopsy Market Share & Forecast – Geographical Analysis (2015 – 2026)
- Liquid Biopsy Initiatives
- Liquid Biopsy Companies Financing Details
- 20 Company Profiles
- Global Liquid Biopsy Market – Driving Factors & Challenges
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)
Email: [email protected]