Many microorganisms such as virus, fungi, and bacteria are the causative agents for infections. These infections can be categorized into several types including stomach and intestinal infections, Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), eye infections, common childhood infections, ear infections, skin infections, lung and respiratory infections, and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STDs).
Many companies are undergoing collaborations for developing and novel product launches. For instance, in March 2017, Kimberly-Clark Health Care and 3M Healthcare Company signed an alliance for co-developing and delivering surgical and infection prevention solutions utilizing their respective expertise. This deal was expected to be implemented by the end of 2017.
The global market for infection control is expected to have a CAGR of approximately 7.5% during 2017 to 2023.
Get a free sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5901
Major Key Players:
Some of the key players in the global infection control market are
- STERIS Corporation
- Getinge Group
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- 3M Healthcare Company
- Sotera Health
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- MMM Group
- Belimed AG
- Halyard Health
- Metrex Research
- The global infection control market has been segmented on the basis of type and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the global infection control market can be segmented into disinfection products, sterilization products and services, and others.
- Medical nonwovens are classified into surgical drapes, surgical gowns, sterilization wraps, and face masks. Disinfectors are classified into washer disinfectors, flusher disinfectors, and UV ray disinfectors. The endoscope reprocessors are classified into automated endoscope reprocessors, endoscope tracking systems, and other endoscopic reprocessing products.
- On the basis of end-user, the global infection control market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, life sciences industry, medical device companies, pharmaceutical companies, food industry, and others.
The global infection control market consists of regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
The Americas dominated the global infection control market owing to the constant technological innovations due to the increasing competitiveness among the key players to ensure proper sterilization and disinfection, growing demand for infection control products and services for minimizing the prevalence of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), and increasing number of surgical procedures in the region.
The European region is the second largest market for global infection control due to the adoption of new therapies, skilled medical professionals, and availability of advanced treatment facilities.
The increase in awareness of infections and other diseases coupled with the aging population and the penetration of key players in the region are factors that drive the market growth of infection control in emerging countries of Asia Pacific. Besides, the growing initiatives of World Health Organization (WHO) in countries such as India, China, and Japan are likely to foster the strengthening of major Asian countries in the future.
The Middle East and Africa is projected to show steady growth in this market due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases along with the demand for diagnosis of infections in remote areas.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
- Contract sterilization service providers
- Sterilization and disinfection service providers
- Clinical and Diagnostic Labs
- Regulatory bodies
- Medical device companies
- Food and beverage companies
- Healthcare providers
- Research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
Access Report Details and TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/infection-control-market-5901
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]