MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “3D Cell Culture Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027” to its database.
The adoption of 3D cell culture is growing steadily owing to the development of technologies that support spheroids. While 2D cell cultures are still pervasive, their limitation in accurately summarising the in vivo cell structure poses challenges to retrieve information from cell culture assays. It is expected that in the near future, the development of optimised 3D assays will provide further impetus to the global 3D cell culture market.
A key trend in the global 3D cell culture market is increasing prevalence of various types of cancers. As focus on finding affordable and effective cure for cancers gains centre stage, governments and healthcare institutions are focusing on R&D.
The compliance of 3D cultures in detecting phenotypic changes is also influencing their adoption in R&D and healthcare facilities. The benefits achieved through use of 3D culture in oncology and stem cells throw open a plethora of opportunities that can be leveraged for the future development of 3D cell culture for therapeutic purposes.
Get Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/13038
The key trends shaping the 3D cell culture market include,
- Scaffold-based technique accounted for a significant revenue share of the market. Demand for hydrogel and ECM solid scaffolds are estimated to account for a significant revenue share of the market.
- The scaffold-based technique is anticipated to witness an increase owing to the innovation in spheroid development techniques. The adoption of spheroids is high owing to their ability to enable multicellular arrangement.
- The adoption of 3D cell cultures will continue to remain high in pharma and biotech, owing to their focus on providing next-level of treatment management options to patients. It is expected that owing to the robust adoption of 3D cell culture in pharma and biotech, the overall growth of the market will receive an impetus.
- Adoption of 3D cell culture will also witness an uptick in the pharma and biotech sector owing to their increasing penetration in numerous stages of drug discovery. Target validation, safety assessment, and toxicity screening studies will continue to be carried out using 3D cell culture treatment methodologies.
- The U.S. remains at the forefront of global adoption of 3D cell cultures, owing to the quality R&D services in the country. Consequentially, North America continues to remain the largest market for 3D cell cultures globally, accounting for over one-third revenue share of the market in 2016.
- During the forecast period 2017-2027, North America will continue to remain the most lucrative market for 3D cell cultures, providing growth opportunities to leading players in this market.
- In addition to North America, Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative market for 3D cell cultures. Many fast-growing economies in Asia Pacific are focusing on overhauling their healthcare system, and build their centres as a hub of medical tourism. Consequentially, focus on next-generation drug development activities is gaining traction in China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It is expected that during the forecast period 2017-2027, the 3D cell culture market in Asia Pacific will witness steady growth.
- The global 3D cell culture market is dominated by both emerging and established players. The key market participants include Lonza Group, VWR International, LLC, Merck, Nano3D Biosciences, 3D Biomatrix, Corning Inc, InSphero AG, Becton Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tecan, 3D Biotek LLC, and Global Cell Solutions, Inc.
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global endovascular aneurysm repair market through in-depth information on industry-validated historical market data, statistics, facts, and insights. A suitable set of methodologies and assumptions in report support the market projections. The report analyses the market by segmenting it on the basis of type, application, component, end-user vertical, and region.
Request For TOC Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/13038
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
This report is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and other industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
MRR.BIZ is a leading provider of strategic market research. Our vast repository consists research reports, data books, company profiles, and regional market data sheets. We regularly update the data and analysis of a wide-ranging products and services around the world. As readers, you will have access to the latest information on almost 300 industries and their sub-segments. Both large Fortune 500 companies and SMEs have found those useful. This is because we customize our offerings keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207