Search4Research.com adds latest research report on “Global Gunshot Detection Systems Market”, it include and classifies the Global Gunshot Detection Systems Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as future trends and growth prospect details for business development.
A gunfire locator or gunshot detection system is a system that detects and conveys the location of gunfire or other weapon fire using acoustic, optical, or potentially other types of sensors, as well as a combination of such sensors. These systems are used by law enforcement, security, military and businesses to identify the source and, in some cases, the direction of gunfire and/or the type of weapon fired.
The North America gunshot detection system market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The gunshot detection system market in North America is expected to witness significant growth, owing to a high number of firearm-related deaths in the region, especially in the U.S. where the firearm-related death rate is 25 times higher than other countries. Major U.S. cities are planning to install indoor gunshot detection systems at universities, corporate office locations, and financial facilities, among others, over the next five years.
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.search4research.com/request-sample/93364/
The gunshot detection system market was dominated by the homeland segment in 2016 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Gunshot detection systems for homeland security were first used in the U.S. These systems are primarily used by law enforcement agencies. They are installed at the height of more than 30 feet above the ground at specific locations of the coverage area. These include walls, poles, streetlights, and buildings, among others. Furthermore, increase in mass shootings incidents at educational institutions is a prime concern.
On the basis of installation type, the gunshot detection system market has been segmented into fixed, vehicle mounted, and wearable. The gunshot detection system market is dominated by the fixed segment, which is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Fixed gunshot detection systems use the acoustic sensor node detection technology to detect a gunshot event. Fixed installations are carried out at a specific height from the ground. High-security areas such as restricted military infrastructures are the potential fixed installation sites of gunshot detection systems.
According to this study, over the next five years the Gunshot Detection Systems market will register a 27.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2600 million by 2024, from US$ 790 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Gunshot Detection Systems business.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Gunshot Detection Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Gunshot Detection Systems value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fixed System
- Vehicle Mounted System
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Raytheon Company, Thales Group, Battelle Memorial Institute, Rafael, SST, Safran Electronics & Defense, Rheinmetall AG, ELTA Systems Ltd, Acoem Group, Databuoy Corporation, CILAS, Qinetiq North America, Microflown Avisa B.V., Shooter Detection Systems LLC, Safety Dynamics Inc, Information System Technologies and V5 Systems Inc.
Inquire Before Buying at https://www.search4research.com/inquiry/93364/
- To study and analyze the global Gunshot Detection Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Gunshot Detection Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gunshot Detection Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gunshot Detection Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gunshot Detection Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get More Information about this report at https://www.search4research.com/industry-reports/93364/global-gunshot-detection-systems-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024
Email: [email protected]