The insights provided in this Global Potato Protein Market research report are based upon SWOT analysis on which businesses can rely confidently. The analysis and estimations conducted via this report help to get an idea about the product launches, future products, joint ventures, marketing strategy, developments, mergers and acquisitions and effect of the same on sales, marketing, promotions, revenue, import, export, and CAGR values. The Global Potato Protein Market report brings into focus studies about market definition, market segmentation, and competitive analysis in the market. Global Potato Protein Market report can be utilized efficiently by both established and new players in the Food and Beverages industry for absolute understanding of the market.
Market Analysis: Global Potato Protein Market
The Global Potato Protein Market is expected to reach USD 100.07 million by 2025, from USD 72.56 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-potato-protein-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global potato protein market are-PPZ Niechlowie, TEREOS, Omega Protein Corporation, Meelunie B.V., KMC Ingredients, SÜDSTÄRKE GMBH, AKV Langholt, Agrana, ROQUETTE, AGRANA Beteiligungs -AG, Avebe, PEPEES Group, Dutch Protein & Services BV, The Scoular Company, (Qingdao), Sinofood Industrial Co., Limited, Avebe, Kerry Group plc. DuPont, Emsland Group and TechSci Research, among others.
- This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the global potato protein market in the next 8 years.
- Potatoes have all nine amino acids but the unseen fact is that the potatoes does not contain adequate amount of all of them to be considered a complete protein. Foods are categorized as sources of complete or incomplete protein. Complete proteins cover a sufficient amount of all nine essential amino acids. Examples of complete proteins include meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, quinoa and soy. So unlike many other plant foods, potatoes are incomplete proteins. Avebe, an international developer and producer of starch and starch specialties has launched a new potato protein to address consumer trends.
- Solanic100 is a new potato protein isolate which impeccably fits in with a healthy lifestyle. From to the new FAO references, Solanic100 has a very high protein quality mark. Also, it has high level of essential amino acids and outstanding digestibility.
- The score is called the digestible indispensable amino acid score (DIAAS). Solanic100 has a DIAAS of 128% based on the adult amino acid reference pattern and that is the highest DIAAS for any plant protein in the market.
FREE | Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-potato-protein-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in vegan population
- Consumer concerns regarding food allergens in products
- Nutritional profile of potato proteins
- High production costs
- Limited consumption of potato protein in the food and feed industries
Market Segmentation: Global Potato Protein Market
The global potato protein market is segmented based on type, application and geographical segments. Based on type, the global potato protein market is segmented isolates and concentrates.
- On the basis of application, the global potato protein market is classified into food & beverages and feed. The food & beverages market segment is further sub segmented into meat, dairy, confectionery, processed foods, beverages and sports nutrition.
- Based on geography the global potato protein market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Potato Protein Market
The global potato protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of potato protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Benefits of the report for market
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Key developments in the market
- Market volume
- CAGR value for the forecast period 2018-2025
FREE | Read More on our website Data Bridge Market Research, We Offer Global and Reginal Reports @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]