The global infection control market is expected to grow from USD 16,523.84 million 2017 to USD 26,365.65 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.90%.
“The recorded incidence of hospital-acquired infections
is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of the infection control market globally”
The factors attributing to the growth of the market have recorded the incidence of hospital-acquired infections, increasing number of surgical procedures, need to sterilize and disinfect the food, innovation and technological advancements in sterilization equipment, and increasing demand to outsource the sterilization services by hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, and medical device manufacturers. However, some factors such as and issues related to the safety of reprocessed instruments may hinder market growth. The global infection control market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as growing medical device and pharmaceutical industries in emerging economies, increasing the use of ebeam and steam sterilization, and the rising importance of single-use medical nonwovens. In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and disinfection of advanced medical instruments. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global infection control market.
Access this report @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21514
On the basis of product, the global infection control market is studied across Cleaning and Disinfection, Endoscope Reprocessing, Protective Barriers, and Sterilization.
On the basis of end user, the global infection control market is studied across Food Industry, Hospitals & Clinics, Life Sciences Industry, Medical Device Companies, and Pharmaceutical Companies.
On the basis of geography, the global infection control market is studied across the Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia).
“3M: The potential growing player for the global infection control market”
The key players profiled in the global infection control market are 3M, Advanced Sterilization Products, Belimed AG, Cantel Medical, Ecolab, Getinge, MMM Group, Matachana, Melag Medizintechnik Ohg, Metrex Research, Pal International, Reckitt Benckiser, Sotera Health LLC, Steris, and The Miele Group.
Complete Report Details @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21514
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global infection control market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global infection control market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global infection control market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global infection control market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global infection control market.
Get more information, Ask for free sample copy of this @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=21514
Company Name: Report Ocean
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Contact: +1 888 212 3539 (US) +91-9997112116 (Outside US)
Contact Name: Varda
email: [email protected]