Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Market report includes Overview, classification, industry value, price, cost and gross profit. It also offers in-intensity insight of the Galvanic Isolation industry masking all vital parameters along with, Drivers, Market Trends, Market Dynamics, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, Price and Gross Margin, Galvanic Isolation market Share via Region, New Challenge Feasibility Evaluation, Analysis and Guidelines on New mission Investment.
Global Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry was valued at USD 856.42 Million in the year 2017. Global Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry is further estimated to grow at a CAGR of 48.8% from 2019 to reach USD 20,525.04 Million by the year 2025. North America region holds the highest Industry share and is considered as the fastest growing Industry in the forecasted period. The Industry in North America is expected to have the largest Industry share due to the presence of major vendors and increase in adoption of associated services. The US is a major contributor to the growth of the AI in healthcare Industry in North America. As the geriatric population in North American countries is growing, there is a need for faster diagnosis.
Get Free Sample PDF (including Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures) of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134358
Major market players in are Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.), Intel Corporation, NVIDIA CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, General Vision, Inc., Enlitic, Inc., Next IT Corp., Welltok, Inc., and brief overview of 10 companies is also provided in the report. Rising research and development expenses to cater changing demand of end users, similarly growth strategies such as acquisition, merger and expansion of the distribution network were few techniques adopted by most of Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers in recent years.
SWOT Analysis of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry:
Increase in processing power of AI systems leading to enhanced AI capabilities
Dearth of skilled healthcare professionals
Limitations of AI decision-making
Ambiguous Regulatory Guidelines for Medical Software
Significant Growth Opportunities of Emerging markets Such as India, China, and Brazil
Lack of Curated Healthcare Data
Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
The Global Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry is segmented on the basis of offerings, algorithm, by application, by end-users and region. On the basis of offering, the Industry is divided into hardware, software, and services. The software segment occupied the highest share in 2017, owing to continuous software innovation.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/enquiry/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134358
Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Industry Segmentation:
• Robot-assisted surgery
• Virtual nursing assistant
• Administrative workflow assistance
• Fraud detection
• Dosage error reduction
• Clinical trial participant identifier
• Preliminary diagnosis
• Deep learning
• Querying method
• Natural language processing
• Context aware processing
By End User
• Healthcare providers
• Pharmaceuticals & biotechnology companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East & Africa
Directly Purchase Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare Market [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/buy/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134358/
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare market size by key regions/countries, product type and application 2019.
- To understand the structure of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Artificial Intelligence in the Healthcare submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.