Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Market report includes Overview, classification, industry value, price, cost and gross profit. It also offers in-intensity insight of the Galvanic Isolation industry masking all vital parameters along with, Drivers, Market Trends, Market Dynamics, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape, Price and Gross Margin, Galvanic Isolation market Share via Region, New Challenge Feasibility Evaluation, Analysis and Guidelines on New mission Investment.
Global Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry was valued at USD 387 Million in the year 2017. Global Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry is further estimated to grow at a CAGR of 33.3% from 2019 to reach USD 3823.45 Million by the year 2025. North America region holds the highest Industry share and Asia Pacific is considered as the fastest growing Industry in the forecasted period. Construction companies in the North American region have made huge investments in the Industry, and several vendors have evolved to cater to the rapidly growing Industry.
Get Free Sample PDF (including Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures) of Artificial Intelligence in the Construction [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134357
Major market players in Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry are IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Alice Technologies, eSUB, SmarTVid.Io, DarkTrace, Aurora Computer Services, Autodesk, and brief overview of 10 companies is also provided in the report.
SWOT Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry
Need for More Safety Measures at Construction Sites
Construction Labor Shortage
Limitations of AI decision-making
Low Levels of Penetration
Increasing Construction Activity Due to Smart City Initiatives
Monitoring the Highly Unstructured Jobsite Environments
Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
The Global Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry is segmented on the basis of by Technology, By Components, By Application, by type and region. Among technologies, the machine learning and deep learning segment is expected to have the larger Industry size. Due to the growing need to analyze dark data and automate business functions. The component segment has been further segmented into solutions and services. The solutions segment is expected to have the larger Industry size.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/enquiry/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134357
Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Industry Segmentation:
• Project Management
• Field Management
• Risk Management
• Schedule Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Institutional Commercials
• Heavy Construction
o Design and Planning
o Revenue Estimation
o Virtual Assistant
o Demand Forecasting
o Predictive Maintenance
o Integration and Deployment
o Training and Consulting
o Support and Maintenance
• Machine Learning and Deep Learning
• Natural Language Processing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
Directly Purchase Artificial Intelligence in the Construction Market [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/buy/ICT/QBI-GRS-ICT-134357/
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Artificial Intelligence in the Construction market size by key regions/countries, product type and application 2019.
- To understand the structure of Artificial Intelligence in the Construction market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Artificial Intelligence in the Construction players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Artificial Intelligence in the Construction with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Artificial Intelligence in the Construction submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.