MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Connected Worker Market 2019 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 138 with table and figures in it.
Connected Worker is a customizable suite of rugged hardware and software solutions that help workers be more accurate and efficient. They enable workers to focus on tasks, and help organizations increase productivity and reduce incident response time.
This report studies the Connected Worker Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Connected Worker market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy at
Scope of the Report:
Connected Worker is a customizable suite of rugged hardware and software solutions that help workers be more accurate and efficient. They enable workers to focus on tasks, and help organizations increase productivity and reduce incident response time. The Connected Worker market is generally segmented into three types: hardware, software and services. Hardware occupied the most market share; with 65.04% sales share in 2018, it is expected to keep leading the market in future period.
Connected Worker is applicator in manufacturing, construction, mining, oil and gas and others. Oil and Gas and manufacturing are the most widely used area which took up about 62.43% of the global total in 2018 totally.
The global Connected Worker market is valued at 4073.3 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 7666.9 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% between 2019 and 2024.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Connected Worker.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of – – million USD in 2019 and will be – – million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of – -%.
This report studies the Connected Worker market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Connected Worker market by product type and applications/end industries.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- Honeywell International
- Zebra Technologies
- Vandrico Solutions
- Hexagon PPM
- Wearable Technologies Limited
- Solution Analysts
- Other Vendors
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Oil and Gas
Highlights of the Global Connected Worker report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Connected Worker market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Order a Purchase Report Copy at
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)