Automotive water pump is pump used on the automobile engine to transport water to cool the engine. This report involved two type of automotive water pump which is being used.
In the last several years, Global market of Automotive Water Pump developed steady, with an average growth rate of 2.67%.
The global average price of Automotive Water Pump is in the decreasing trend, from 26.5 USD/ Units in 2011 to 25.3 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Automotive Water Pump includes Mechanical Water Pump, Electric Water Pump. The proportion of Mechanical Water Pump in 2015 is about 86.30%, and the proportion of Electric Water Pump in 2015 is about 13.7%.
Request Sample Copy is Available at https://www.search4research.com/request-sample/75406/
Automotive Water Pump is application in Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle. The most proportion of Automotive Water Pump is Passenger Car, and the market share in 2015 is about 80.27%.
China region is the largest supplier of Automotive Water Pump, with a production market share nearly 27.43% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Automotive Water Pump, enjoying production market share about 23.20% in 2015.
China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 27.12% % in 2015. Following China, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 23.41%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Water Pump market will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3200 million by 2024, from US$ 2810 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Water Pump business, shared in Chapter 3.
Leading Automotive Water Pump Market Players
Jung Woo Auto
US Motor Works
Inquire about this Report at https://www.search4research.com/inquiry/75406/
This study considers the Automotive Water Pump value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Mechanical Water Pump
Electric Water Pump
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
Global Automotive Water Pump Market – Regional and Geographical Segment
Middle East & Africa
– To study and analyze the global Automotive Water Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
– To understand the structure of Automotive Water Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
– Focuses on the key global Automotive Water Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
– To analyze the Automotive Water Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
– To project the consumption of Automotive Water Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
– To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
– To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Complete Report is Available at https://www.search4research.com/industry-reports/75406/global-automotive-water-pump-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024
Reason to Buy
- This report provides in depth analysis for changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a ten-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is expected to grow
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of various market segments
Email: [email protected]